Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Update 5/19/20

Greetings,

I started feeling a little peculiar Sunday evening. Also, I was told by someone that I have been in contact with was positive for COVID, so my work told me to go get checked out. I had the swab test done and this morning they said, I tested positive for the virus. I have had a low-grade temp, cough, headache, and a dash of sneezing so far.

I am now legitimately quarantined now will be so for the next 14 days.

There are a lot of unknowns here at the moment. My dr. said the majority of positive cases lately have been not very bad. Let's hope that mine is within that category.

I will try and update any who reads this blog still on my progress. Prayers and thoughts and positivity are all very welcome.

And please be safe, and keep doing what you are doing.

Tim

No comments: