Saturday, February 3, 2018

Rechroming for the millenials

1. I been doing a lot of custom toy work as of late. That's why you haven't seen any new blog stuff. 

2. I been feeling discouraged. I am starting to believe that niche blogging is kind of dead. It seems like no one seems to care about blogs unless it has something to do with travel, dieting, beauty tips, or how to get your blog to make you 60,000 a year. 

3. I'll be back with something soon for my 2 readers to look over. I just have been busy with toy stuff and my book that I am working on. 

4. Life is better with a Molotow chrome pen. 

5. I wish I had more time to work on what I love, but when I get that time that I need, I spend it "relaxing" and then when I am at work, all I can think about is getting home and creating something or writing. This is a cycle that can't go on for much longer, or I shall depressurize my own arteries or something creatively destructive. lol

6. I emailed Dwight Shultz and sent him a copy of my blog post about him. 

7. Also the writer Andrew Vachss replied to me on facebook today. So that was nice. 

8. MONKEY BIKE!!!!  

No comments: