Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Current mood

New job title at work has got me like....

I don't like the idea of having more responsibility. I personally feel like for every new responsibility that I take on, the little more of me that dies away, or gets trapped under the rubble and chaos of life.
I'd rather be left alone and work on something than have to be over people and make sure they are doing their job.

I understand that responsibility is a good thing and it gives you character. But being over worked causes bad things to happen to a person's brain and body and his overall chi and stuff.

Dude: Hey man, congrats on the new job title!

Me: Thanks...yeah, I'll be getting a tumor from all this pent up aggression and stress. Did you know that tumors love glucose? It makes them grow to be big and strong!

Dude: What?

Doesn't everyone realize how awkward I am? And also. Making sure people are doing their job and also keeping track of all the jobs you have to do, is a little like herding baby pandas while they are on weapons grade pcp, and you are on a valerian root/quaalude I.V. drip.

The more responsibility I am given, the more I want to just disappear into my own fantasy world when I get off work. I really don't care if this makes me seem weak. It's how I feel at this present time. I think I'll get the hang of this, but right now. I feel like the ship is sinking and the water is on fire.

So that's fun.

I hope you are all are well and not becoming ultra weird, obscure deviants. Like becoming aroused while pulling straight pins out of the carpet in J.C. Penny's.




No comments: