Thursday, May 25, 2017

It ain't in me to run

         
Last night I got some General Tso's (sp?) juice in my eye.

Uh...that didn't sound right did it?

When eating chinese food, I like to smother my Lo-mein noodles in General Tso's chicken, to make the lo-mein spicy. 
So last night, I am setting in the floor of my living room eating my chinese food, watching TLC (something about wrecks and fighting) and I slurp a noodle into my mouth and the noodle whips some spicey juice in my right eye.

At first I think "I wonder if that's gonna burn?" Followed by me making ear piercing shrieks from a type of pain that I have never experienced before. I ran screaming and howling into the bathroom, and splashed water into my eyes, then I filled the sink up with water and dunked my head into it, opening up my eyes and blinking really fast so as to wash it out. After about an hour or so, I felt better and my eye just felt kinda dry. Today, it feels fine.

Now knowing what that feels like...

If I ever have someone pull some pepper spray on me....I will probably pass out.

It just ain't in me to run away.

A friend of mine once sprayed his hand with pepper spray then casually put his hand down his pant and scratched his nuts. 


Needless to say, he stripped naked in a room full of people, screaming bloody murder, holding his yambag, and running for the shower.

No comments: