Friday, June 9, 2017

I am really working!...Really!

Hello, 

Hope you all are well. 

Been busy writing on my G.I. Joe fan fiction as of late annnnd got sucked into Better call Saul. (such a great show!) Close to the finish line for my story. So that's good. I am going to send it off to Kindle Worlds when I am through. Man, Kindle Worlds have some strange rules for writing G.I. Joe. Like: 
"The character, Snake Eyes, shall never be depicted or described as a fan of the New York Yankees."

Okaayy.  

But yeah, it's about a Motor Viper and how he became the most feared and admired driver in the ranks of Cobra.  

In the interview news. I got three close to being done and should be posting one very soon. So keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Just been super stinking busy. 

Make sure not to overdose on Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus. It makes your mother and I very worried when you get into those "Gut Flora" cults. 

Timothy Zero

No comments: