Monday, June 12, 2017

Clearly, this is what I desire the most.

Now this, is a tasty beverage
  I really want to taste a Clearly Canadian, Mountain Blackberry right now. Ah, the  Carbonated Spring Water, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavoring, and Citric Acid.  I know that there were other flavors, but I never really cared for them. The perfect combination of the sting carbonation and blackberry flavor made it a perfect drink for me.

It reminds me of being a teenager and really caring about my appearance. Not that I don't now. I just wear what I want which usually is a nerdy t-shirt, jeans and shoes of some sort.

I used lots of gel in my hair, and I looked like  an extra in the show, Parker Lewis can't lose. And I personally think that was a good thing! I was obsessed with my hair and making sure that it looked good.
What a catch! *cries* But I tried so hard!

Top button buttoned gets all the ladies. *cries* 

The beverage also makes me think of slate grey immaculate bar tops made of black or grey granite,  and track lighting, tight rolled pants wearing expensive high tops when you didn't play any sports and didn't follow any basketball teams.

My dream crib right here

Who didn't want something like this when they were a teen!?

I still want a room like this!  
I get the black furniture fad but the directors chairs? 


So yeah... That's what has been on my brain tonight. It's funny what remembering a beverage can do to one's mind.

No comments: