Monday, April 24, 2017

Ian Mckellan at my office Christmas party?

Have you had one of those "in love" dreams?
You know the kind where you are practically swimming in the pupils of some pretty girl or some sort.
You wake feeling like you are in love or some emotion of equal or lesser value.

I didn't have one of those types of dreams last night, but a friendship type of dream I guess.

It started with me telling my co-workers "merry Christmas" and kissing them on the cheek. Some look taken back by the kiss and I felt bad for showing my affections. But as I moved down the line of people I started seeing my family in the line. So I felt better telling them "merry Christmas and kissing them on the cheek" It felt nice to get all those hugs from everyone. Here's where it gets weird.

But moving down the line I came across Viggo Mortensen, his hair was long and he had a beard. He looked like strider but strider wearing normal clothes of our era. I walked up to him and shook his hand. He smiled and then yanked me to him and hugged me hard with his other hand and whispered, "merry Christmas my friend." in my ear. I laughed at him and did the "oh, you!" face, and then moved down the line.


The next person to come across was logically none other than Sir Ian Mckellan sitting in a chair. His hair was as long as Viggo's but his beard was closely trimmed. When I approached him, he seemed surprised, like I stirred him from his thoughts. I looked up at me with wide eyes and I leaned in to tell him "merry Christmas"  but he caught me off guard and off balance by yanking me down to his chest and gave me a mighty hug and told me with peace in his voice, "Merry Christmas." Then I woke up.

No comments: