Friday, April 14, 2017

Evil Flip-Flop!

The dreaded announcement of spring
Yes...
I can already hear it.
The vile echo of horridness, the sound of what I have connected to total unadulterated apathy and helplessness.
The sound of what makes me think of, two limbs riddled with compound fractures, being drug across a floor.
Yes... that sound announces the arrival of nature's renewal, it's flowering, and it's awakening. (Flowers creep me out...if you think about it, you are actually giving your loved ones a dozen castrated sexual organs from a plant. That she or he puts in a vase for all to see.)  
So yes, as I was saying, the noise that accompanies spring is the sound of flip-flops.
The evil flip-flop...
The moment the weather begins to warm is the moment that people stop wearing their uggs and start wearing those horrible atrocities! (Don't get me started on uggs.)
*shudders*
The sound that accompanies the flip-flops is really what I have a problem with. I don't know...I personally wouldn't want to wear an onomatopoeia on my feet or anywhere else.  Now if you live in feudal Japan and are wearing flip-flop-like sandals made of straw, I would have no problem with that, I mean if I saw people walking around with those types of footwear then I wouldn't be offended. Because that TERRIBLE sound would be gone as well.
And besides people haven't you read that article about having wrecks because their flip-flop got caught under the gas pedal or the woman that bought some flip-flops from Wal-Mart and suffered horrible chemical burns from them because they were cheaply made?
I could go on and on about those plastic abortions people wear on their feet but I think I've got my point across.
Didn't I?
Did I have a point?
Oh, yeah...I can't stand flip-flops!


No comments: